Late Night Mickey D

    Last night Celeste, Vanessa and I headed out to Jett Black on Greville Street again.


    I love that moment when you get to the end of a very long line and you hear "Oh, these girls are regulars, let them straight in" - the power of being a group of 3 girls!!


    I was having an ugly night so no photos were taken, except by the official photographer so maybe I will share that when it goes online.


    I started the night in a fitted coral long sleeve dress, but knew I would sweat it up if I was dancing in the sauna that is Jett Black so changed into this Jane Lamerton dress.

    I have gotten a lot of wear out of this dress considering I bought it on Wednesday before Easter.

    I wore it to my Nannas funeral, to Easter Church and then to work during the week!!

    I have never worn a dress 4 times in 2 weeks!!!


    I feel pretty bad for constantly declining the guy who runs the night, when he adds me on facebook (he doesn't get the hint after 4 declines..) now that he was so nice last night.



    Of course we had to have The Late Night Meal of Champions after Jett Black. We literally drove around for 20 minutes looking for a McDonalds.

    McChicken Burger with Extra McChicken Sauce

    Small Fries



    I fed majority of my fries to this seagull, I named him Jim.



    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/late-night-mickey-d.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive