Newby

    S bought me this lovely, lovely, lovely 5.55ct Round Aquamarine ring in white gold, with .45ct of diamonds on the shoulder yesterday as a 'conversion gift'.


    I tried to refuse a gift when he mentioned it a month or so a go as I don't need to be bribed, I actually want to convert, but he wanted to show his appreciation of my converting, and this I can appreciate.


    He said it was worth buying it for me, just to see me giddy with happiness and smiling ear to ear for the rest of the day!


    What can I say, my happiness can apparently be bought. (I kid, I kid)

    It is currently being re-sized to fit my stupidly small fingers, and I should have it in my grubby paws in 5-10 days.


    I can't wait to take some proper photos of it as this photo does nothing for it's beauty.


    I have been wanting a large aquamarine for a while now, in either pear or round as they are the only 2 shapes that I really love, but whenever I found one they were not quite big enough, or the blue was not right, but this little baby is perfection.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/newby.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive