Flowergirl Dresses - Check!!

    I gave up on the Leona Edmiston Flowergirl Dresses. They were beyond impossible to track down.



    I bought these cute flowergirl dresses today instead, from David Jones.



    The brand is Jesse and they were $109.95.



    They match our cake perfectly!! Hurrah. Nothing else does.

    I have no skill when it comes to creating Bows but I'm sure someone can tie a lovely one on the day.


    Hopefully little Raina and Thomas are walking by September, as they are not yet!!

    If not, they can be pulled in a red wagon by the 2 older kiddos.




    It feels nice to tick that off my list.


    Tick!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/flowergirl-dresses-check.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive