The Royal Wedding

    I get goosebumps every time I look at photos of this wedding.

    I feel so lucky to have been able to watch it.


    William & Harry looked so handsome in their uniforms!


    I think that Carole got this look 100% correct. Stunning, timeless and classy.
    I must be the only out there that loves whatsherfaces outfit! Okay, the bow hat looks like reindeer horns - I get that, but the rest of the outfit is divine. I would wear it in a heart beat!


    I don't know about you, but the hair on the back of my neck stood up when I saw Kate.

    I feel as though I have no words to describe her.
    Prettttyyyyyy sure I predicted the lace sleeves on this very blog a few days back!
    I think that the sleeves paired with the V neck and sweetheart neckline are what made it so classic yet modern at the same time.
    Her waist is to die for, so tiny!



    Dayam, Pippa looked smoking hot.

    I still don't think she stole the show though, how could she?!!?





    I love this photo, they were sticking to protocol and being very serious the whole time, but obviously snuck this grin in!


    I think she was the perfect bride, 100%. I can not fault one thing about her.

    If I look 20% as good on my wedding day I will be thrilled.


    I loved the second kiss, the first one was so quick!



    Perfect Royalty.


    I can't stop looking at that waist!


    The Cartier tiara was magnificent also!


    I did not see this part on the telecast last night, and let out a massive "Awwwwwww" when I saw these photos.


    Loving all of the decorations, good work Harry!

    (PS. Am I the only one who does not find Harry cute?!)


    The Reception Dress


    Stunning all over again.

    In fact, I am having a very similar belt with my wedding dress!!!!

    Not sure about the angora bolero but hey, it was cold!


    I hope the release a photo without the bolero on it.

    I also wonder what sort of shoes Kate was wearing?



    Lovely dress, pretty low cut though!!

    The Middletons are a stunning family.


    I feel so lucky to be able to say I watched The Royal Wedding,

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/royal-wedding.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive