I'm getting BRACES... again!

    So, guess what I am doing in 2 weeks?

    Yep, thats right. Getting my top teeth corrected, again.


    I had braces for three years and wore my retainers religiously at night time once they were removed.. and then I moved in with S.

    I can't talk when I have them in, I dribble in my sleep, I do all sorts of freaky shit.


    I stopped wearing them nightly. It went from nightly, to once a week, to once a fortnight, to once every 2 months, to "I've left my retainer in Los Angeles!!!".


    My bottom teeth started to moved a year back and I had my teeth shaved down inbetween them, then straightened out with a plate and then a permanent bar placed on the back of my teeth which has solved that problem.

    Pity about the 5 teeth to the right of my big teeth. They have all merged back, so far back that in photos they look a different colour as they have a shadow on them.


    It has driven me nuts. I hate it.


    I went to my Orthodontist yesterday, taking a sneaky 2 hour lunch break, and the news that the only way to repair it would be to have my top braces put back on, but this time on the inner of my mouth so not visible, and to then have the metal bar put on in 6 months time.

    I agreed. $3,000 later.

    At least my teeth will be perfect again.


    Teeth are one of the things I always notice on a person, they are very important to me.


    I would have said yes even if I had to have the braces on the front of my teeth, they would be kind of cute!!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-getting-braces-again.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive