Once you go Black you never go back..

    On Friday night I went to the Emerald Peacock to farewell a friend from Primary School but could not find her for 20 minutes.

    I seriously walked around, and around, and up and down the stairs for 20 minutes, called her 3 times - no answer.

    I felt like such a douchey loser that I left and security asked me why I was leaving so soon which resulted in me mumbling something about being a loner with no friends.


    I told her I had already left as I was a big loner, but would go back for half an hour.

    Security asked what happened to me being a loner.


    Anyhoo, I found her. I must have walked past her 10 times. S and I went out to dinner for a delicious seafood feast at one of the Greek restaurants on Lonsdale St that we had not tried before. The food was amazing.

    I bought these wedges a few hours before I headed out, they were on sale from $200 to $75 so I am happy.

    I bought these black wedges from Zu on Little Bourke. The brand is Brazilio which I have not heard of before.


    The leather is very soft and I was able to wear them straight away, and the next day in the rain without any rubbing.

    It's hard to see my outfit since it is all black, but I am wearing a Warehouse dress from ASOS which I knotted at the knee to create some shape, my new black wedges, my long kookai cardigan, a gold cuff I got in San Fran and a tan clutch.


    On another note, why would you replace white tiles with black carpet in a lift? Seriously. So much harder to maintain. At least with tiles the maintenance guy could just mop them every morning, now he will have to steam clean it to get marks out.

    Lots of things wrong with this photo!


    1. Blurry

    2. See through

    3. Breasticle on show


    Enjoy.

    I wore my Chanel Coco Rouge Shine Lipstick in Bonheur, but thanks to the crazy lighting in the lift, you can hardly tell.



    Nope, still can't see it. But you can see my "The lights are on but nobody is home" expression.

    Will take better photos all in good time.


    Not much news to share.

    Got a new lap top & Internet so I can start blogging at home, hurrah! Not that I have anything to blog about... Hence this dribble of a post.

    That is all.

    It is only Monday after all, and I was not well on the weekend (What's new?).
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/once-you-go-black-you-never-go-back.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive