Aquamarines, Diamonds, Morals & Honesty.

    Here it is! My new Baby. I have called her Allie.



    This is the beautiful 18ct White Gold, 5.55ct Round Brilliant Aquamarine, 0.45ct Diamond ring that S got me as a conversion gift.




    Loving the finger coverage!! I love the very light blue colour, as some Aquamarines are more of a topaz blue colour, which I do not like.


    The basket, which looks fantastic from this view.




    So, this morning the receptionist at work came over to my desk and said "I know you were expecting one package from a jewellers, but not two!!" which confused me to no end.




    I ripped open the 2 post packs, and they both contained Aquamarine and Diamond rings.




    Only one ring was mine though. We had bought the round brilliant, but whilst in store I had tried on the pear and admired it, before deciding that I liked the bigger round brilliant more.


    So, why did they send me both??


    I have no freaking idea.

    The evil in me really wanted to keep them both.


    As soon as I started thinking about keeping both, I felt sick to my stomach.


    I won't lie to you, I really did consider keeping them both.


    Then, the good in me kicked in. Eventually.

    I rang the Jeweller (I will not be posting who it is) and informed them of the mistake, the lady that answered the phone seemed a bit miffed, but not shocked at all. I am sending the ring back tomorrow.


    Once I had rang the jeweller the feeling in the pit of my stomach vanished.


    I kept thinking 'Someone else might have bought this, and are waiting with as much excitement as I was, and for it never to show up would be terrible'.


    The one that was not meant to be...




    18ct White Gold, 4.30ct Pear Shaped Aquamarine & 0.40ct of diamonds.



    I am glad that I decided to be a good person, and uphold my honesty and morals as knowing me, karma would have come around and bit me on the bum and something would have happened to my Engagement Ring. The horror!!!


    Pear.


    Bye Bye Pear.


    What would you have done, if you knew it could never be linked back to you?



    P.S - Sorry about the poor quality photos, my camera settings are playing up.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/05/aquamarines-diamonds-morals-honesty.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive