Bottega

    Last night S and I went on a 'Double Date' with some friends, Sally & David.

    We went to Bottega on Bourke Street.



    S picked me up from work at 6PM and was planning on walking straight from our carpark, he has his spiffy suit on, but what about me?!
    ^This is how I looked!
    Hells no.
    No make up, no bra. Forget it.
    I ran home (well, walked briskly) and got changed into my black Jane Lamerton dress and slapped on my face paint.

    This is the dress I wore.
    I ate the Cannelloni of Roast Pumpkin & Ricotta with pine nuts and sage burnt butter.
    It was delicious.
    So, So good.
    For dessert S and I were planning on sharing the Coconut Panacotta but it was not to our tastes so it went to waste.
    Today I am wearing my H&M Skirt
    Shufan Cream Heels
    Purple Blouse

    I have not worn this blouse for a while now, but have had a few comments on it today so may bring it out more often.

    Sheer sleeves.


    Thank goodness it is a long weekend. I need it.

    My make up trial was meant to be tomorrow but the MUA cancelled on me yesterday. Not impressed.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/bottega.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive