ST PADDYs DAY FUN

    Check it out – I am wearing my khaki 511 tactical pants, my old Army brown sweater, an Army brown t-shirt, and my sh*tkicking boots.  When I said "Happy St. Patrick's Day" to the lady in the cafeteria, she looked at me all weird and said, "But . . . but . . . you are not wearing any green."



    "Actually I AM wearing green!" I said.  There was a line forming and everybody overhearing this exchange was glancing over, looking me up and down, and the lady was getting this really eff-ed up look on her face.



    "I'M WEARING GREEN SOCKS!" I said with this big sh*t-eating grin.  "I don't know what YOU'RE thinking . . ."



    And I AM wearing green socks; I'm wearing official-issue US Army green socks.  What was she thinking? I'm wearing a green man-thong or something . . . ? ? ?



    Heh . . .





    "That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"



    -SEAN LINNANE SENDS

    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySource URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/st-paddys-day-fun.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive