Cake Testing Round 2

    We had Round 2 of Wedding Cake Tasting yesterday, and my future Mother in Law came along for the ride.
    The first place we went to was no good, the cake was dry and they did not want to work with fresh flowers on the cake.
    The second place was good, but quite expensive.
    The third place was neither here nor there.
    We also went to Kats Cakes, and Katrina who owns the business is a pleasure to deal with.
    Look how gorgeous the take home cake samples are presented!


    Yum Yum Yum.
    The cake was delicious and very moist.

    If you are a Melbourne bride looking for a cake supplier, I suggest Kats Cakes or Cioccalata Bella.
    They are my preference out of the 8 different cake makers I have visited!
    We have made our decision to go with the cake that I posted 2 weeks back.
    Very exciting!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/cake-testing-round-2.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive