Engagement Shoot with Adrian Tuazon

    I am so happy to be able to share with you the stunning engagement photos we had done with out amazing wedding photographer, Adrian Tuazon.




    Click here to see more of his work! You will not be disappointed.



















    Twilight Style!



















    Damn my dry lips and dry skin to hell!




















    I love them all so, so much.




    I did learn that I need to smile on the big day, as without my ear to ear smile I don't look like me!




    I am wearing a Forever New Dress & Peeptoe Heels


    S is wearing Armani jeans and a Hugo Boss shirt.




    The picnic basket is from Oo and was a bargain at $39.95!!




    Our photos were done in the Fitzroy Gardens.




    If you are a bride looking for a photographer, I def suggest meeting with Adrian!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/engagement-shoot-with-adrian-tuazon.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive