Ginza Teppanyaki

    S turned 32 on Tuesday.

    Here is how we celebrated...
    I got him an very original birthday card.
    I bought him 3 T-shirts, a rotating tie rack, jelly beans and took him out to Teppanyaki.

    Here are the T-Shirts wrapped, when I got home with them in the Myer bag he wanted them straight away so I wrapped them in about 5 seconds and this is the messy proof.

    I always try and incorporate black & silver into his gifts (Oakland Raiders colours) so this time it was the wrapping.

    Luckily boys think any sort of wrapping paper is fancy and he did not notice the shoddy job covered in sticky tape. He was just touched that I put a heart on it.
    Who doesn't love a surprise Jelly Belly box when you turn a present over?
    Last night we went back to our fave Teppanyaki, Ginza 139 on Little Bourke Street.

    Miso Soup

    Sashimi & Harumaki.
    The sight of sashimi makes me gag so I swapped S my fish for his Harumaki.



    I think it would be awesome to have a party at teppanyaki!!

    Scallops

    Squid

    Prawn Heads.
    I nearly ripped my throat open when I swallowed this sharp & crunchy head by accident, without chewing.

    Salmon & Prawn


    Veggies

    This is the part where the chef chops the egg really fast and it flys at you and hits you in the face and everyone laughs.

    He did not dare do it to me but S really copped it! He was finding egg in his shirt all night long.

    Steak

    Damn this steak was good but once I noticed S eyeing mine, I pulled the old "I am sooo full. Will you please eat this?"
    He replies "No, Mezzy you eat it. You need it!!" but I can see him nearly drooling and hand it over.
    I use this line on him all the time when he finishes a meal before I do and still looks hungry.
    I don't think he would be happy if he knew I just pretended to be full.
    Fried Rice

    Green Tea

    After dinner we went to Borders and spent awhile in there.
    I ended up buying Kardashian Konfidential, Colloquial Guide to Serbian and some books for Raina's 1st birthday on Sunday (All the Little Miss books and a Fairy book).

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/ginza-teppanyaki.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive