STORMBRINGER SENDS



    Some wanka out there busted me out in comments on my describing Angie as "my best mate's girlfriend". It was more disturbing than watching a modern re-make of Lawrence of Arabia - I shudder to think of how the freaks in Hollywood would blaspheme that - and so for the first time in the history of STORMBRINGER I have deleted a comment.

    In case you haven't noticed Thickhead - and you know who you are - I am not a 'mo, I am an Antipodean and "mates" is how we describe our friends. "Mateship" is friendship, nothing more, nothing weird or pre-verted going on here - anyways the post is about a beautiful woman and so I say to you: anybody who gets queerdom out of THAT has got to be POOFTER.

    While we're on the subject I suggest you click HERE and stare long and hard at what is shaping up to be the greatest collection of female pulchritude since the Sistine Chapel - you're hovering dangerously close to the crossover line mate you need rehabilitation.



    Today's Bird HERE



    "Take due notice thereof and keep your kink in the closet where it belongs" . . . STORMBRINGER SENDS



    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/stormbringer-sends.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive