Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

    Check out my prizes from entering the competition on Motherhood Career Fashion blog.
    If you have not checked it out before, head over there to see a seriously glam mum!!!

    Girlfriend knows me well, I love post it notes!!!

    I bought similar heart post its from Kikki K a few years a go for Valentines Day and covered the house in them, with reasons why I love S.
    I even put them on the under side of the toilet seat.

    This is going to come in very handy with the planning of the wedding!

    Now, this, I love.
    A handbag holder hook!!! Amazing.
    This is going to live on my work desk so my bag does not get dirty from being on the tiles all day long.
    Thank you so much!!
    I have been inspired to do my own give away, so stay tuned.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/winner-winner-chicken-dinner.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive