GLOCK ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE

    Everybody knows Glocks never go off on their own, right? RIGHT???


    From the worthy blog Imminent Threats Tactical


    “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?”


    It took me a half a second to realize that my gun had just gone off . . . on my hip . . . in its holster.


    Why it went off was immediately apparent.


















    One things for sure- this would never happen with an M1911.

    Good safety info for all the Glocksters & "safe action" types out there.

    Don't get me wrong- the Glock is a great weapon for general purpose standard issue, especially if your force has disparate levels of training. I've carried one, in fact I actually OWN one, and I'd swear by it, but my personal preference is the 1911.




    Today's Bird HERE



    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/glock-accidental-discharge.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive