JetBlack

    Last night Celeste, Vanessa and I headed out to Vintage @ JetBlack on Greville Street to celebrate the birthday of one of their friends.


    After a day of cake tasting, I needed to wear something stretchy to fit my cake filled belly into.


    I am wearing a skirt from Sportsgirl, white singlet from All Sorts - Kmart, Kallis Pearl Necklace and Peeptoe Heels.

    I don't know why I still wear these out, they kill me.

    If I have them on when going out with S he usually tells me not to wear them as he knows he will have to deal with my complaining later.



    The drink prices were very reasonable, somehow it only cost $15 for a round of Gin & Tonics for the three of us, which is lucky as I only took $60 for the night.


    The stranger (a girl) that took this photo for us, told me that I had nice breasts (weird) so I ended up telling her I was not born with them, and she got my surgeons details!

    The problem when you meet your girlfriends out and have not previously discussed your outfit choice is that you end up matching!

    Dang it!!!


    Busting a Beyonce move in the bathroom.


    Jaegarbombs.


    How my lipstick stayed on perfectly after a few of these is beyond me!
    Three Muskateers.


    Drunk face.




    Why would you make a club stamp so heinously large?

    The only thing I hate about going out is when a club/bar is so stinking hot that you end up sweating!

    My hair is very quick to bust out the curls.

    What did everyone else do on the weekend?

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/jetblack.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive