Hall Pass


    S & I headed out on our date night last week and went to watch the new rom com Hall Pass.
    It was pretty funny, but I am pretty sure men all over the world are asking for Hall Passes at the momento.
    Going out to the movies and dinner can end up pretty pricey.

    $20 x 2 movie tickets

    $100 Dinner

    = $140 right there.

    We were given these stubby holders which S was quite thrilled with.

    Such a male.

    Yesterday I bought these DVDs for S, and it only cost me $75 which I would much prefer than going to the movies and dinner!
    DVDs and Popcorn on the couch. Does not get much better.

    The Office is the bomb.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/hall-pass.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive