Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - Meh...

    I'm going to put it out there, I don't love the new Chanel lipstick range - Rouge Coco Shine.


    Whilst it feels nice on my lips, very smooth and lip balm like, it does not last long - even with liner underneath.

    I figure that it will be a good one to wear during the day, but it is annoying that it does not last that long. It is a lovely purple shade, I am trying to change my make up look a little by adding lip colours.


    This is the liner I got to wear underneath it and it is a perfect match.


    I have a feeling I will be buying the normal coco rouge from now on...
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-rouge-coco-shine-meh.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive