Pearls

    I have discovered that when wearing lipstick, a compact mirror is essential.
    Basically, without one I would be screwed.

    I have quite the collection, but how could I not use the one that matches my lipstick?

    My lips look sad.
    I am still not very good at this lipstick business.
    Perhaps my lips are too short and fat!!

    I love this Forever 21 top, I need to wear it more often!


    I look browner than usual as I was sent a new fake tan, with an applicator mitt to trial for a research company, and it is fantastic!!!
    They will send me the full size branded bottle in a few weeks, but I am betting that it is either St Tropez or Model Co.
    I have paired the top with a floaty black skirt and black heels.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/pearls.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive