Stripey Mc Stripe Stripe.

    Today I am wearing my Forever New Madeline Dress.
    The first time I ever saw this dress an accountant at work had it on, and I loved it so asked if she would mind if I got it also.
    The next time she wore it (strapless, no cardigan or anything) the partners asked her to be a little bit more corporate, so was a little scared to wear it today, even though I added a T-Shirt but have been told it is fine.

    I have a 1 year old party to attend on Sunday and might just recycle this outfit, minus the shoes, and wear it again.
    I love the gigantic rosette on this Kookai T-Shirt.

    Tulle petticoat for ultimate flared skirt.

    On cold and dreary days like today is in Melbourne, I still dress for summer as it is like a sauna in the office.
    I sit under about 100 down lights and have to have a fan going 24/7 so I don't overheat and die.
    I went to see the dermatologist yesterday and she is still not happy with my skin!!
    I am so happy with it, it has improved so much and I am thrilled but she said it is not good enough.
    I am only allowed to be on it for 2 more months, and then I will have exceeded the legal amount allowed for my weight.
    She also gave me eryacne, which is a gel that I have used many a time before, but she thinks it will work on the few pimples I have left.
    For some reason she also thinks my implanon has something to do with my sudden pimple frenzy that came on last August, and she wants me to have it taken out in 2 months!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/stripey-mc-stripe-stripe.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive