Bread. Sparkly Shoes.

    Last weekend I was prancing around the apartment wearing my wedding shoes and eating peanut butter on toast at the same time.
    You see where this is going don't you?
    So here I am, prancing, eating, prancing, eating and then I dropped the toast.
    It landed peanut butter side down about 0.05cm from my shoe.
    I screamed bloody murder.
    I thought they were covered in peanut butter.

    Thankfully, it missed.
    Shiskabobs I won't be doing that again.

    S's Mum makes this delish bread and takes it to church, hence why I call it church bread - but last week she made the whole batch just for me.
    I've put on a couple of kilos lately, I think because so many people have asked me if I plan on losing weight for the wedding.
    The more people ask, the more I tend to eat!!!!
    I can't capture the sparkle or the true colour of these shoes on photo which drives me nuts.

    I want to wear them out and about before the wedding (which is 6 months away today) but don't want to ruin them.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/bread-sparkly-shoes.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive