Keshett Band

    Good ol' S picked up my left hand diamond band on Friday night, and I raced home to try it on to find that he had taken the ring out of the box and hidden it!

    I love ring boxes.

    Taa Daaa!
    I love it.
    It is so dainty and delicate.

    I have officially moved my engagement ring to my right hand. Orthodox styles.

    It has 49 beautiful diamonds the whole way round so S has been calling me '52 diamonds' as he counts my engagement and earrings also.
    Wait till I have my wedding bands and then count those huh.

    Love it.
    I am a very very lucky girl.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/keshett-band.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive