New Chanel Liner

    I went back to the Chanel counter last week to ask for more tips on applying as my lipstick kept feathering.
    I was too scared to put too much liner on as it was a darker shade than the lipstick and when I told her that she asked to see the products that I had bought, and asked who sold them to me.

    The lady that sold them to me was there so I pointed her out, and the lady that was now helping me said she would never dare to sell the 3 colours together which surprised me.
    She swapped my liner over, without me asking, and knowing that I had worn it a few times!
    The colour that she swapped it for (Framboise 37) is perfect under the lipstick and I have now mastered the art.
    Rouge Allure Lip Gloss Exces #60 --- Lip Crayon #37 Framboise --- Rouge Coco Lipstick Gabrielle #19.
    Thank you so much to all the lovely ladies on twitter who gave me advice on how to apply.
    This is my process:
    Dust foundation on lips
    Apply liner outline
    Fill in the entire lip with the liner, blend with lip brush
    Apply lipstick with lip brush
    Wait 10 minutes
    Apply 2nd coat of lipstick
    Apply lip gloss in centre of both top and bottom lip.
    Voila.
    Melbourne ladies, Kerry at David Jones Bourke St Chanel store is fantastic, very helpful!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-chanel-liner.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive