Mini Moo Business Cards

    I have had quite a few people ask me the address of my blog when I have been out and have mentioned it, so I decided to get these gorgeous little mini cards from Moo printed.

    They were a serious bargain at about $15.


    I even love the box that they came in!!


    Simple but all the info required.


    Different patterns on the other side.


    They are about half the size of regular business cards.




    If you have been looking for cute business cards at minimum cost you should certainly head to Moo and check them out.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/mini-moo-business-cards.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive