Lips by Chanel

    On Saturday I started the long weekend how all weekend should be started, breakfast with Lara in Degraves lane followed by a massage and then red lipstick shopping.
    The lady in David Jones Chanel was really lovely, and applied the lipstick beautifully.
    I don't know how I am going to learn. I am such a make up hack.
    I did feel slightly clownish having red lipstick on at lunch time with no other make up and my hair in a dirty pony tail.
    When I got home S remarked "Well, that is... bright?!".
    He will learn to love it.
    Rouge Coco Lipstick
    19
    Gabrielle

    Rouge Allure Lip Gloss
    60
    Excs
    I always would have assumed that you would go for the same colour in liner, lippy and gloss but evidently I am wrong.

    Lip Crayon
    03 Roux Sienna

    Thank goodness they include a sharpener as I am forever misplacing mine.

    My lips are so dry that I was really concerned that it would flake off and look disgusting but it was applied at about 12pm and I did not re-apply (only the lipgloss) until 6:30 after dinner.

    In the photo above, I had re-applied (taken at about 10:40pm) as I had been out to dinner and gotten ready to go out but I think I was a little heavy handed with the liner.

    I'm wearing my Morissey for Big W dress and Witchery clutch.

    Any tips on how to do a great lipstick would be much appreciated!!

    I went to Long Room with Lara and had lots of random men comment on my lipstick, and then to Baroq to meet S and his friends commented that it looked nice so I might stick with it!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/lips-by-chanel.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive