ROCKIN' OUT . . .




    Friday night and a bottle of red wine . . . listening to "Angie" . . . Rolling Stones . . . that song is so sentimental for me . . .


    "Angie, Angie, when will those clouds all disappear?

    With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats . . .
    You can't say we're satisfied But Angie, Angie, you can't say we never tried . . .

    Angie, you're beautiful, but ain't it time we said good-bye?
    Angie, I still love you, remember all those nights we cried?



    Image courtesy Creative Commons


    Okay STORMBRINGERS here's the deal:


    Angie was my best mate's girlfriend . . .


    . . . but she was so beautiful, everybody loved her . . .


    . . . you know the deal . . .





    . . . every time I hear that song I cry inside . . .

    . . . S.L.




    "Angie, I still love you, baby . . . Ev'rywhere I look I see your eyes . . .

    . . . There ain't a woman that comes close to you . . ."





    Saturday's Bird HERESource URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/rockin-out.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive