Pink Lipgloss & Pearls

    I have not been very well the last week, I have been sleeping far too much and incredibly drained.


    I did not realise how sick I look until I saw these photos, no wonder work told me to go home.

    I don't feel sick enough to take time from work though.


    S and I are also fasting for Lent (I was sick before we started fasting so not related) which means we cannot eat dairy, meat or drink alcohol.


    All I want is a home cooked hamburger with egg.


    I have decided to wear lipstick and/or glosses more often.


    Coco Rouge Shine #61 Bonheur, Stila C3 Majesty and Chanel lip liner #32 Pivoine


    This is the combo I wore yesterday.
    I also wore patterned stockings for the first time ever, which lead to S calling me a Gothic for some reason.


    This top has been worn twice in the past 3 weeks, and I don't like doing that.


    When S picked me up from work his exact words were "What is that terrible lipstick?!?!".

    It would appear that he hates the coloured lipstick.

    Well too bad sucker. Learn to love it.

    Top: Forever21

    Skirt: Can't remember now - Got it in Thailand

    Stockings: Voodoo

    Heels: Shu Fan

    Speaking of heels, on Friday at work last week the heel on my black Tony Biancos snapped. In half. FML.


    Note: Libby and Alana - Your prizes are coming!! I have not had a chance to get to the PO yet.

    To my other prize winners, I still have not heard back from you!!!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/pink-lipgloss-pearls.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive