Day 173 - Roaccutane

    Yo.
    I'm currently up to Day 173 of Roaccutane.
    Taking 40mg per day.
    I am due to finish up mid April.
    I've been thinking, and the only reason I have come up with for my skin suddenly turning to a wreck is my operation.
    The pimples on my chest arrived 2 weeks after surgery and then spread like wild fire.
    Strange.
    Anyway,
    Here are some photos I took 2 weeks ago, so my skin has gotten even better still.
    Day 12 vs Day 160
    Both of these photos were taken in the morning, after washing my face, and I have no make up on (well, remnants of mascara).
    In the day 160 photo I only have 3 active pimples. Hurrah!!!

    Day 160
    No pimples down my neck or along my jaw line anymore. It's a good day.

    Day 20
    Ick Ick.
    I am so glad that all my pimples and scarring on my back have gone!
    I can't wait to have some treatments done to get rid of the scarring on my face.
    Anyhoo, just an update for you.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-173-roaccutane.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive