Bridesmaid Dresses

    Whilst in New York, S spent a day watching the Knicks, so I went shopping.
    I ended up at Lord & Taylor - trying on all sorts of bridesmaid dresses and then stumbled across these ones, and I bought them immediately!
    I only got 2 (I am having 3 bridesmaids), as one of my Sisters is unexpectanly pregnant and will have the baby a month before the wedding so we are going to get a similar dress made, but have it with elastic drapey waist etc so it is comfy for whatever size she is then.
    My other Sister is trying to get pregnant so hopefully that happens but then we will have to figure out what to do with her dress too!

    These are just the pics taken with my iPhone when I tryed the dress on.

    They are exactly what I wanted and I could not be happier - my bridesmaids love them also!!

    They were on sale from $400 to $145!!! Pretty decent for 100% silk!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/bridesmaid-dresses.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive