Teppanyaki. Crepes. Black Swan.

    Friday night after work S took me out to celebrate my birthday.
    I had to work on Friday, but did not do much work at all. I baked a delicious chocolate cake which features pudding mix and lemonade, and served it up at work.


    Jigsaw Dress
    Tuck Shoes
    Cole Haan Bag

    As I wore this dress to work I wore the straps with it and a little cardigan to make it more office appropriate.

    We went to Ginza Teppanyaki - I have not been to Teppanyaki since I was about 11!!

    Miso Soup

    Would you like greens with your garlic??

    Prawn head.

    Nice and crunchy.

    Chef: "Watch your eyebrows"

    Wish I was expecting it as the flame was taller than the chef when it first lit up.



    Wagyu Beef

    This was freaking amazing and I don't even like steak!!

    Chicken

    The egg that was to be made into our fried rice.

    The chef flicked it into our mouths. I was certain I would not be able to catch it, but impressed my self.

    He also made us juggle bowls!

    Do you like my paper bib??

    After dinner we went to Harajuku Crepes in Melbourne Central for Nutella and Banana crepes, which took me back to our trip in Thailand where I one per day, minimum.

    Did not cost $6.20 in Thailand though, that's for sure.




    After the Crepes we went to watch Black Swan.

    I don't want to go in to in too much detail as I am sure a lot of people are going to go watch it.

    It freaked me out. It's pretty messed up. I wish I never quit ballet.

    It is definately worth watching.

    S fell asleep in the first 20 minutes.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/teppanyaki-crepes-black-swan.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive