The Stylish Blogger Award


    Thank you so much to Miss Kitty-Cat and Partner of FIFO who were lovely enough to give me The Stylish Blogger Award!

    I have to tell you 7 things you may not know about me.
    I feel like I should do a speech but...


    1) I am petrified of public speaking.
    I am lucky that my voice is loud and clear though, so when giving speeches it is not very obvious that I am actually shaking in my lovely boots.

    Even when sitting with a bunch of girls I don't know, I will be petrified if I am speaking and they are all watching me.

    (me, public speaking)

    2) I am paranoid.

    If S is not home and I am in the shower, I always think someone has come in the front door and is going to kill me.

    I honest to God want security cameras installed when we have a house.

    3) I always have the tune from the Wizard of Oz where the monkeys are flying out from the castle and the Witch is saying "Fly my pretties!!!" in my head.

    I kid you not.
    It has been stuck in my head for YEARS.
    My Mum probably played it to us as a Lullaby haha.


    4) I snore and make all sorts of funny clicking noises in my sleep. S is a really light sleeper and often sleeps in the spare room as he cannot handle it. Sucker.

    5) I have a birthmark on my right hip, just above my bum.
    S and I have matching freckles on our palms.


    6) I had my belly button pierced in grade 6.
    I know.
    I was young.
    It got infected a year later and I took it out for good. Thank God.


    7) I had meningitis behind my eye when I was a couple of months old. I nearly died.
    I didn't. I'm alive. Go Me.

    Cute huh?

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive