My Weekend

    This past weekend was a fairly busy one.
    On Friday night I went to my Dads house.
    Saturday morning I drove back to Dads to farewell my Sister Jo, who has moved to a tiny remote town in Darwin to do teaching. Her boyfriend is moving from Canada to be with her over there - he won't know what hit him!
    I also went shopping, and went to visit Thomas.
    I then went out for birthday celebrations part 1 (my bday is the 21st) with Vanessa & Celeste.
    Sunday I went to Ashleigh-Roses house to visit her new puppy, Keno & then drove to Mt.Eliza to farewell a friend who is moving to Sydney to be with her bf!

    I had on my new white BCBG dress and the girls said it would get ruined!
    Quickly changed into this.
    We started off the night drinking at my apartment, then went to Alumbra which was crap and then on to Long Room, where there are too many wankers that don't take No for an answer.

    Already messy.

    I have decided to use my Dads car as one of our wedding cars.
    I can't get over how expensive it is to hire a car for a wedding.
    What a joke.
    We still need about 3 more though. I really don't care if they match or not.
    Can you hire chauffers without the cars?
    Hi Thomas!!
    He is so damn cute.
    Give the kid all the toys in the world but he just wants a balloon.

    Look at the puppy! This is Keno.
    He is training to be a Customs Dog, and will live with A-R for 12 months.
    Augh I want a puppy SO bad.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-weekend.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive