Los Angeles Part 2 - LA Lakers!

    Christmas Day was spent at the Staples Center, unfortunately watching Lakers get killed by Miami.
    Lakers were playing like crap. Not good.

    Wooo!! Staples Center!!
    S is a MAD Lakers fan.

    It looks like I just have the jersey on as a dress, ala slapper style, but I do have a black dress on underneath!

    Calvin Klein Boots
    Lakers Jersey
    Kookai dress worn underneath
    Singing of the National Anthem

    Warm up.

    Mmmm. Yum.
    I had one too many hot dogs this trip.

    Let the games begin!!
    Note how far back we are?!


    Blah blah blah

    It was a fantastic day, but I did get homesick as I was away from the family.

    S went to watch Lakers a couple of days before.
    They lost.

    I do like the Lakers Girls!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/los-angeles-part-2-la-lakers.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive