San Fran - Part 2

    On our 2nd and last day in San Fran we headed out to Oakland (rated 5 most dangerous city in the USA) to watch S's beloved Oakland Raiders play Denver Broncos.
    S was certain we would get rolled, and was annoyed that I forgot to leave my engagement ring in a safe back in Melbourne. Woops.
    Anyhoo, we went to IHOP for a greasy breakfast before trekking out to Oakland on the train.

    I had to be healthy and get the veggie omelet (that does not look like it's spelt that way?).
    See this artery clogging goodness? It came as a FREE SIDE when S ordered his little apple crepe.
    What a crazy free side to give.

    Don't I look smashing at 7am with Jet Lag? Oh yes I do. Ha.
    Check out my rolls (around my tummy) which were created by wearing 6 layers!!

    Apple crepe

    How stunning is this old world candy store?
    Unfortunately I did not buy anything as I had such a full belly when we went in!!
    I cbf writing under all these pics, so just have a little looksie.



    Mooooo

    Okay now this is really cool. The Boudin Bakery!
    People these cute little animals are BREAD!!!

    So awesome!!!
    Unfortunately I don't like sourdough much so the one I purchased (shaped like a christmas stocking) went to waste.
    One of the highlights of our San Fran stay was the look on S's face when he realised the homeless lady next to him at the tram stop had a pet rat in her pocket.
    Haha it was a damn big rat too.
    It would appear the animals in San Fran are all on the 'roids.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/san-fran-part-2.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive