New York - NYE - Part 2

    Our NYE was spent in Times Square at the AMC Theatre.
    When we left our hotel room at 10am for a day of sight seeing there was already hoardes of people lining up to watch the ball drop.
    Keep in mind that at it's highest the temp was 1c.
    You can not drink, go to the bathroom, get food or move if you are lining up to watch the ball drop.
    We were so lucky that out hotel gave us the below cards, as when we came back at 7pm we were able to bypass all the crowds and lines that were around the city and walk freely to our hotel, it was fantastic!!

    This pic is at about 10am, and you can see plenty of people are out and about.


    Now this photo was taken from our hotel room at 7PM and you can see how many people are there.
    If you wanted to sit on these red steps for a prime view of the ball, tickets were $5,000.
    I know, I was shocked too.
    AMC Theatre! Woohoo.

    Lisa Ho Dress
    Like my NYE crown? Haha.

    Remember the accessory sale I went to?
    Picked up the necklace for $12 I think.

    Free alcohol & catered food all night.
    We ended up with bottles of vodka after S slipped the water $50.
    There were long lines to get to the bar, so this made sense.
    Don't I look like a 'special' bird?

    Definately after midnight.

    See that teeny tiny blue ball?
    That, my friends is the ball!


    It was surprisingly amazing to watch it make it's descent but no1 at the event started a count down!! Disappointed.
    On the way home we stopped for drunken pizza.
    Which they were selling by the slice.
    And cost $38 in total.
    Yum Yum Yum YUM!

    Bigger than my head!
    My drunken, messy head!!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-york-nye-part-2.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive