Nike


    After wearing my runners for over 4 years (I know, I know) I decided the time had probably come to buy some new ones!


    I got these for a steal in LA at Foot Locker for $70. Score indeed!!

    They are so white that I need to go and dance in the mud.

    G- Unitttt.I also go the Adidas leggings for $15 and the Nike top for $12.
    Excellent.
    (Pretending I am going to go work out)

    S's new Nikes.

    His were $150. Sucker.

    I also got these socks really cheaply from Century 21 in New York.

    3 pack Ralph Lauren $6, 3 pair Puma $5.97, 6 pair CK $9.97. I lose my socks so always buy lots when on sale!

    If you are going there, don't bother with the clothes. Seriously.

    I just got socks and handbags.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/nike.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive