LAS VEGAS! Part 1 - Playboy.

    Okay I am skipping ahead here! Next in line should have been the LA posts but right now there are way too many pics to go thru!!
    Our first night in Vegas was spent with S in bed shivering, being sick, and I thought he might die.
    Luckily he didn't. He just had a mean case of food poisoning. Poor thing.
    I must admit I am a bad fiance as I did leave him in bed to go shopping. Woops.
    Anyhoo, these are actually of our last night in Vegas, see - I really am doing things backwards.
    We started by going to see Peepshow at Planet Hollywood starring Holly Madison.
    Let me tell you, Holly 'aint no actress.
    It was really good though! Those women are machines.

    Then we headed to The Palms hotel to go to the Playboy Club.
    The playboy club is in the fantasy tower, so it is separate from the other Palms - hence the great view!

    Chillin' at the bar.

    I walked in to the bathroom and was confronted by naked ladies everywhere! I was standing there going 'WHOAH!!!' and the bathroom attendant asked if I wanted a photo, hells yeah I do.


    Typical of S to play with $500 chips.
    I am sure he did not come home with many!!!!


    S, Holly Madison and I!
    She is seriously mini. Teeny tiny skinny!

    S has quite the grin on his face here doesn't he?
    Haha.
    The bunnies that work the roulette tables wear the black costume which I liked better.
    She was cute enough.. Not very friendly though.

    On the back of the door is the ladies butt!!!
    I wonder what the mens had on the doors.
    Loved the bathrooms.
    After the show.
    Oh yeah, Hi HOLLY!!
    Anyone else a fan?
    She is not that friendly in real life.
    I think this was our favourite night of the whole trip!!
    Wearing:
    Herve Leger dress
    Diamonvella heels

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/las-vegas-part-1-playboy.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive