Moroccan Oil

    Whilst in New York I picked up the Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask.


    Taken from website:

    Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask from the Moroccan series is a treatment that offers a therapeutic remedy that penetrates deep into the hair. For hundreds of years Argan oil has been used by women in Morocco to treat hair and nails in order to counteract the effects of the hot climate. The Argan tree, found only in the South West of Morocco called Argana; blossoms in the desert-like conditions and produces fruits much like olives yet larger and rounder. Inside the fruit grows a large nut that houses up to three almond-shape kernels which are the source of this miraculous oil.
    Features
    Helps reconstruct and rebuild
    Reverses damage done by chemicals
    Restores hair from environmental elements like sun and wind
    Penetrates deep into the hair
    Unique formula brings out hairs inner health
    Leaves hair shiny and moisturized
    Directions
    After shampooing, apply a generous amount to hair and let it penetrate for 7 to 10 minutes, rinse. No heat required.


    Ingredients:
    Water Deionised (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol & Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cerearyl Alcohol (CS90), Canola Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol and Cetearetg-20, Shea Butter, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol (proposed), Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan oil), Butylene Glicol, Acetamide Mea, Steareth-2, Caryocar Brasillense Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Supplement), Peg 60 Almond Glicerides , DMDMH, Citric Acid, D&C Red No 17, D&C Yellow No.11
    MY REVIEW
    This stuff is amazing.
    Due to having naturally curly, frizzy hair, I blow dry and straighten it, a lot.
    My hair is definitely damaged, I have lots of split ends.
    Also, being on Roaccutane makes my hair so dry it is beyond a joke.
    If I was a gross person, I could get away with not washing my hair for a month as my body simply is not producing oils, therefore my hair is never oily now!!
    It often feels like straw, whereas it used to feel nice and silky.
    Anyhoo, after shampooing my hair, I put a big dollop in (and it was difficult to scoop out, they should make it in a squirt bottle like shampoo & conditioner as I was trying to balance the lid and the tub, without getting water in it. I am unco though) and left it in for what I imagine was 10 minutes, but I don't usually carry stopwatches into the shower with me.
    After washing it out, I was not sure whether or not to condition, so I didn't, which is usually a big no-no for me.
    That night I fell asleep with wet hair, by accident.
    Usually if that happens, my hair is stuck to my head and in frizzy dreadlocks.
    The next morning my hair was still curly, but no frizz and beautiful and soft.
    I could not believe it!
    This stuff is the BEST!
    Imagine how nice it would have been had I have blowdryed it.
    The man in the salon did say it was only for very damaged hair, so if you have lucious healthy locks it may not be for you.
    Suprisingly, I have read many bad reviews on it, but I loved it.
    I paid US$40 but am sure you can get it cheaper online.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/moroccan-oil.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive