LATEST MEMBER: TEAM STORMBRINGER

    Another of my heroic road trips - enroute back to PA now from a weekend trip down to North-by-God- Carolina; I'm returning with one extra crewmember, to make up for our loss, last October:

    http://seanlinnane.blogspot.com/2010/10/light-in-world-went-out.html

    Lil' Bit is a Shep-mix bitch, closest thing to a wolf I could find. She's remarkably like a dog I had about fifteen years ago; my Bowser was a Chow-Pit / Shepard-mix who was as smart as a whip and strong as an ox. Bowser went to a lady doctor when my two little ones came along and Mrs. Stormbringer wasn't comfortable with a four-legged killing machine patrolling the premises.

    Welcome aboard, New Meat! You can bunk over there; get settled in, your training starts in the a.m.

    STORMBRINGER SENDS

    .
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySource URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/latest-member-team-stormbringer.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive