Engagement Shoot

    Okay so our Engagement Shoot is coming up in Feb!
    We are going to be on location at the Fitzroy Gardens, with a picnic set up!
    Now, to buy a picnic basket!


    This one is so cute! I really want it.
    Will also have some macarons, cupcakes etc

    Now, I am dying to buy these, and what better excuse than for the Engagement Shoot??
    But I also have to buy a new dress (Surely?!) and want something 50's style like my Forever New dress in the last post.
    Perhaps I'll take some flowers in a teapot?
    Here are some other cute engagement picnics that I found online




    Exciting stuff!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/engagement-shoot.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive