San Fran - Part 3! RAIDER NATION!



    Okay so we have ventured out on the train to Oakland.


    S was trying to read maps and crap. I just followed the other supporters. Duh.




    The woman at the train station said we must be die hards to go out in this weather (about 7c and wind). Yes well, S maybe but not I.




    Thank goodness he got the VIP Club Seats, so we were under cover and had a bar and lounge and what not.


    It was raining the whole match, so I had our Raiders themed ponchos handy but luckily we were out of reach.


    S got a Bud Light just for the cup, and forgot to tip the bartender (as it was only our 2nd day there) and the guy just stood there glaring at him until he realised the error of his ways (with a nudge from me).





    Why the Marines took off their hats for the pic I do not know.
    They are so cute with hats on!!


    Early on, before it started.


    Look at S the big criminal in his beanie and hoody! I like it. Haha.



    Yes. I was cold.


    Freezing even.




    I had on 2 wool dresses tucked up to be tops, 2 thermal tops, 1 t-shirt, 1 vest.


    2 pairs of tights under my jeans, socks over my tights, ear muffs, 2 beanies and a scarf and I was still cold. S gave me his jumper, and froze himself.


    The Raiderettes.


    I wish I was one!


    Actually no, those girls must have been beyond freezing.



    We stand as one!!




    Don't I look quite the little Doofus?



    I'm sure you are all dying to know the outcome.


    Raiders won! Yippe. Take that Denver.
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/san-fran-part-3-raider-nation.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive