Storage Solutions

    One of the real issues when living in a tiny apartment is the lack of space.
    We don't even have a linen cupboard!
    I have a jewelry box, of course, but wanted something within easier reach so that I would wear it more often.
    My nail polishes are housed in a shoe box, & I tend to only wear the same colours so have put these 8 OPI out so I will be sure to rotate colours often.
    Shoes.
    What a dilemma.
    This is the same on the other side of the wardrobe, but there are more boots.
    The good thing about the tub is that I can put an extra 6 pairs of shoes in it that would otherwise not fit in the wardrobe. It looks ugly though.
    Maybe I need some shelves?

    I bought a couple of these also to try and rid the clutter that plastic washing baskets create.

    We don't actually have a laundry though, just a washer/dryer in the kitchen.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/storage-solutions.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive