LIL' BIT

    Did you see the new member of the team?



    http://seanlinnane.blogspot.com/2011/01/latest-member-team-stormbringer.html



    I chose her carefully; she LOOKS like she's part wolf, part groundhog but the truth is she's Shepard / Labrador mixed with something else. You can see she has a sable coat, with a black stripe going down her back.



    Let me tell you, yesterday when I rocked up to the Hacienda with Pupster there draped across the front of my saddle; I was the Hero of Ten Thousand Psychic Wars



    I know she'll be good with kids - I know because I met her mother - and I know she'll grow up to be a GREAT member of the team; already she's takin' no stuff from Tiny the Jack Russell Terrorist.



    Reason I'm telling her story twice here in STORMBRINGER is because she's got three sisters and a brother just like her back down there in North Cackallacky, looking for good families - or maybe a working dog position.



    If you're interested in being adopted by one of these amazing Wonder-Pups, click over there to the right to contact me and it'll be my pleasure to put you in touch.



    In our family we've always had mixed-breeds and we've always had the best of luck with them.



    Maybe you will, too.



    Let me know,

    Sean



    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerrySource URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/lil-bit.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive