Rebecca Judd

    Lots of people have been bad mouthing the Twigs' dress, but I really like it!!


    I think she looks stunning.
    The bottom of the skirt does look a little bit ratty though.

    Am not too sure about the flesh illusion...

    I love her hair out, and wish that mine would hold like that for our wedding day.


    What is the deal with the see through bridesmaid dresses?
    That I don't understand.
    Can you believe she is 12 weeks pregnant!!
    Look at that flat tummy.

    How she can deny breast implants is beyond me.

    They will have a lovely looking child!
    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/rebecca-judd.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive