TREAT YOUR WOMEN RIGHT



    Front Sight Firearms Training Institute has a great firearms training program going. They have an incredible blog, they do great things in the name of marksmanship training and weapons safety.

    As a small arms trainer/instructor for over twenty-two years, my area of expertise is combat pistol marksmanship. I am a strong advocate for instructing civilians in weapons safety and firearms training in general, and I believe the essence of the Second Amendment is an armed citizenry, ready and able to provide for the common defense.

    A disclaimer, however; I am not affiliated in any way with Front Sight - although given the opportunity I would participate in their operation in a heartbeat. I hope that I may find the time & wherewithall to become involved, even if it means simply participating as a student - then I may properly endorse Front Sight.

    It is within this theme that I present Front Sight's material here, and hopefully the opportunity will come to learn more about their operation.







    These guys aren't part of Front Sight but I slid them in here because of the terrific accent, and there is some value to what the guy is saying:




    He talks about doing a pause before you shoot - we used to call it "taking that thousandth of a second pause to actually aim before you pull the trigger." I know - what a concept, right?



    Now back to Front Sight - this bird is terrific as well:





    .Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/treat-your-women-right.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive