The Weekend

    On Saturday I had 3 florist appointments to get quotes for the wedding, and whilst I am still waiting on 2 of the quotes, I got one for $4,300!!!
    Can you believe that???
    Am disappointed though as would have loved to have gone with that particular florist, but not at that price! Most of the other quotes have been around the $2,500 mark.

    Hydrangeas in the florist with insane prices
    I then stayed at my Dads house whilst S was in Geelong seeing his parents.
    This is the view of the sunset from the living room.
    On Sunday I went to the beach early in the morning, then read in the sun for a while on the balcony. I am not meant to go in the sun, so I reapplied SPF 30+ ever 15 mins, and my boobs and arms still got a little red. Annoying.
    S & I went out to breakfast at the European.
    Look, real apple juice!!

    Eggs Benedict
    The European Breakfast

    I also saw Thomas & Liz!
    Thomas has good taste, playing with Hermes.

    Liz baked these delish onion tarts, and also made salmon quiche and toblerone cheesecake.
    Doesn't Thomas look like he wants to eat Gregs head?
    This spider was massive. Much bigger than it looks in the photo!

    I've been eating a lot lately.
    Smores Pop Tarts go down quite well.

    A week or 3 back I went out to Thai with Leah aka Chef Wife Life and forgot to post the pics so here they are.

    Standard Pad Thai.
    Delissssh.

    How cute are these fake coconuts for the coconut milk??
    I want some!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/weekend.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive