Foods to clog your arteries with.

    You know what? I cbf writing much.
    Here is some food we ate.
    Lucky we walked so much!

    Hard Rock Cafe in NYC

    I am a nut for a club sandwich.
    When Geefa saw this photo he said "Who had a club?? They are my FAVE!!"
    That's right. Pizza bigger than my head.

    Mashed potato.. right.
    Seafood basket @ Bond 45 in NYC.

    I alternated hamburgers with caesar salads, and this one was a joke.
    Couldn't they at least cut the salad??

    Our first NYC pizza
    Would you like eggs with that Hollandaise sauce?

    I hated how lots of places made you build your own burger.
    Enchilada

    Mexican stuff at Cabo Wabo in Vegas

    Yummo. Wedges
    Bacon club
    S's overly creamy chicken wrap

    Caramel Pop Corn is the BEST!

    This delicious apple pie was made at the Grand Luxe Cafe in Beverly Hills, right at the Beverly Centre.
    'Shrimp Scampi Linguine'

    Caramel Chicken
    Another roll..
    Would you like bread with that ham?
    This made me go blegh.
    I took out more than half the ham.


    Pickle anyone?
    At the ESPN bar next to Staples

    Yum bread basket

    Open steak burger with onion rings

    another shrimp pasta
    Johnny Rockets goodness!
    Johnny Rockets is the best.
    Damn I love burgers.

    A mega fry thing
    Delicious seafood from Fishermans Wharf
    S enjoying his dinner of clam chowder in a sourdough bowl
    Food on the plane.
    This made my tummy swell up and I ended up in tears from the may-jah pain.
    The flight attendant could only offer my ginger ale to soothe the pain....

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/foods-to-clog-your-arteries-with.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive