Los Angeles - Part 3 - Sights to See!

    I am getting a bit lazy with these posts as I am at work and am not meant to be on the net! Shh.
    I find that a fantastic way to see all the sights when you are not driving (I value my life & do not trust S's driving in Melbourne - forget LA!!) is to take a red open top bus, and get a 3 day pass and use it instead of public transport.


    Hello. I am a cab.
    The Munchkins! How cute is that!

    On the bus after a long day in seedy Hollywood.
    I actually did not expect Hollywood to be seedy, but it is full of sex shops and people pushing drugs!

    We did one of these in NYC too!

    The famous Roosevelt Hotel.

    Night time out the front of Staples Center & Nokia Center!

    Kodak Theater shopping.
    They would have been in a spot of bother with all the rain that was going down!

    Don't be fooled by the blue sky, it was not warm!

    Ready to head down to Stone Lounge (in Sofitel) wearing my new Diane von Furstenberg dress.
    Hollywood bitches!

    Can you believe I did not actually go in here?! I wish I had of.


    I love all things mini and this barn was no exception.

    Looking like a stoner

    How cute are all of the Christmas Ribbons on the store fronts?

    At the gorgeous Polar Bear display next to Tiffany & Co.
    Wearing DKNY Trench, Diane von Furstenberg Blouse, Lee Jeans & Lucky Brand boots
    2 seconds later and the heavens opened showering us with a down pour.
    Rodeo!
    It may not look heavy, but it was! It rained 5 days that we were there - not cool LA.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/los-angeles-part-3-sights-to-see.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive