DVF on Tuesday

    Today I went to the Dermatologist, and she was really happy with my progress.
    She thinks I only need another 4 months tops.
    I then had to have my blood test to check my cholesterol, pregnancy, liver function etc and I blacked out in the chair before she even took my blood. Such a pussy!!

    I am wearing my new DVF wrap blouse, which was cute little pleats at the front.
    It is borderline sheer so I am wearing a cami underneath it to make it more work appropriate.
    H&M Skirt
    Shufan Heels

    I feel like a sea of primary colours.
    In other news, I have a massive bite near my knee which has gone hard and swollen, I wonder if it could be a spider bite?




    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/dvf-on-tuesday.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive