Roaccutane Update

    A reader asked me yesterday how Roaccutane is going, and I realised I have not posted a pimple update for a while no1.
    Here are the same ol' ugly photos..
    Day 1


    Day 20

    Day 31

    Day 44


    Day 100

    Day 141

    Taa Daaa!!! Lovely skin here I come!
    As you can see my forehead still have some pimples and lots of scarring, but it is not deep scarring so will be able to get rid of it.
    I originally started on 20mg per day, and then got moved up to 20mg and 40mg on alternating days, which is when I saw the fantastic improvement.
    I see my Dermo next week and really want to be moved up to 40mg per day, however she thinks I do not weigh enough for that. As if.
    Last time I saw her she didn't think it had improved - I will prove her wrong now.
    The side effects are still the same:
    Dry nostrils
    Dry eyes
    Dry lips
    Dry hair (and I am convinced it is thinning)
    It is still the same ol' thing that annoys me, can't wax and can't go in the sun.
    No waxing has lead to bleaching my mo and becoming obsessed with bleaching my arms too!!
    Anyone else on Roacc?

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/roaccutane-update.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive